March 4, 2011

A beautiful baby shower!

                                             
I had a baby shower this weekend and it was none others than my gorgeous friend and colleague,Caroline.
It was a sunny saturday with lots of good food,friends and beautiful presents to un wrap.Carolines mom mad e a lovely dessert ,I really dont know what its called exactly but it was a lovely layered jelley with fruits through the jelly base, topped with loads of crean and topped with some succulent seasonal friuts,blueberries and strawberries.

Thats with the cream, I thought it was ready to be served and started clicking away.Oops, theres more to come



                                             


Topped with some slivered almondno,we not done yet


All adorned and ready to be devoured...









 And this is my friend C, all glowing with the signs of motherhood....I will miss her at work but here's wishing her love and happiness as she enters a very special phase in a womans life.

No comments:

Post a Comment